Venting Out


March 24, 2013


Prolonged sadness will turn to madness. I don't want to go mad for sure.

Sometimes these feelings suddenly attacks you, like an ambush. It may drain your very life force if you let it take over. It’s something that hits you right between the eyes.

I am only human and thinking of happy thoughts and living positively is one thing; but we need to experience the feelings of hurt and sadness to attain balance. Embracing or acknowledging them will make us feel more alive.
I guess this blog is more of like a diary as well.

Whatever the reason is for my sadness will not be written here and will remain in my thoughts where it belongs. Sometimes things don’t work out the way we want them to, and one thing we can do is accept it. We can’t blame anyone either, we can only blame ourselves. Who are we to judge anyone’s life for what they’ve caused us? Someone might have hurt us deeply that we want to curse them and hope that their soul burns in hell. I think I’m over reacting; forgive me, my fingers seems to have a life of their own.
And for the finale….. I’m dropping the bomb.

This is just too much for me to take, all my life I try to make a better day, but this time, I want to express these feelings out, out of my life…..  “I FEEL SO ANGRY, FRUSTRATED, STRESSED OUT AND STUPID. THE CYCLE DOESN’T SEEM TO END, WARNING SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE BUT I REMAINED UNARMED. SO STUPID OF ME! “ 
(I cast these words upon the waves that it may dance away from my life, and leave me with peace of mind.)
I’m sorry but I can no longer contain it, I feel so down right now. I’m writing the words in capital letters because I was screaming my heart out. I’m praying for the sun to shine down on me that the feelings of darkness may fade.

I feel much better and relieved writing these feelings down. I know that I will continue to make mistakes as I live but I will try my very best next time to avoid them, especially making the same mistakes.
My spirit may have been consumed that left me scarred but my Soul will remain the same.

Come what may, I’ll just sleep all day. My heart still smiles for tomorrow. :)

I hope I did not waste your time reading this blog. Thanks for dropping by.

Comments

Mai Layson said…
shhh...sending u a hug lou :(

Popular Posts