Gratitude

The beach, its a place where I honestly find some peace of mind. Although I like to live in the mountains,for the reason that it is over looking the ocean; if not,then because of the cold climate so that I can grew some flowers and herbs. The beach is at its best at dawn, when the sun is about to rise as the waves submits to the shore. I know this personally because I used to go to the beach during my high school days. I make the effort to wake up early to study and collect shells. I can complain about a lot of things, but going back to this secluded place in my memory, brought some sense of gratitude. I thank our Creator who created such a wonderful master piece. There are still a lot of things that I am thankful for but it would make a long list and I'm sure it's not really something that you would care about. So this Easter, lets all be thankful. Happy Easter Everyone... :)

Comments

Popular Posts