A Pinch of Happiness and a Dash of Love

Hello there! Its been a while. I wont take much of  your time. I hope you don't mind I'm just writing my thoughts, parking a few words and that's it.

A little bit of everything is what life is I guess. I'm no expert but in my experience love defines life. We live for the love of others, and to love others. Have you noticed that days or years passed by so fast as the world changes. Everything seems to struck you like lightning and you wont even notice it. Someone once told me that in this generation, everything comes in an instant. Instant coffee, instant noodles, even smiles are instant since a smile can be printed on a mask. It sounds so simple, life is already too complicated so why complicate things even more.

Its still nice to take things slow, but sometimes you have to go with the flow instead of swimming against it. Life is too short, so if you love and care for that someone, you might as well show it. Opportunity comes once in a lifetime and so is love. But above all, we must love our selves first.

I think, no matter how many books you have read to inform you about this and that, in the end it is only you who can decide for everything. So its really up to you but keep learning anyway. When I think about life, its like learning how to ride a bike, its all about balance and your will and desire to learn how to ride the vehicle. I don't know, all I know is that, I don't know. Don't mind me, just LIVE for the moment. It's up to you, really! :)



Comments

Mai Layson said…
Haha! Agree! If you care, then might as well show it...Wohooo! :D

Popular Posts