Tinker karl


Tinker karl

My little brother is probably the smartest in our family. Not just academically but in many other ways. Tinker Karl, because I just watched “Secret of The Wings” a Disney animated movie about tinker bell and her sister. I then remembered my brother who likes to tinker with things, as a little boy. I can’t remember the exact date but the story I’m about to tell you happened a long time ago.

Our place is known for its serine swimming pools because the water is flowing from a cold spring. On that hot day, everyone decided to go swimming and I mean everyone so that would include my big brother’s friends as well. Off we went bringing with us food and drinks.  It wouldn’t be much fun without music and before portable cd players and mini speakers are still not that popular; so we had to bring the big component with its huge speakers. I know I can exaggerate things sometimes but it’s really a big one. When everything was set and one of the guys inserted a disk on the player, the music wouldn’t play. I can see faces frowning already but you see my little brother began checking it. In a little while he started to loosen some screws by using a fork and a knife and viola’. My big brothers friends, also known as our neighbors were simply amazed when music started playing. I was just proud, thinking that at his age, he was able to find ways in fixing things with little resources and made use of what he had at that very moment.

My little brother is now in college, taking up Marine Engineering and happily serving God. He never gives up. I hope that he will always believe and have faith in his dreams.

Hey RR, I want you to know that it’s ok to make mistakes.  I miss you and I hope to see you soon. 

Comments

Unknown said…
great,sana ganyan din ate ko sakin..hahahaha
hmmmm.. haha thanks josh.. be a good brother muna, pero i think good ka na..

Popular Posts