Something to Write About

Have you ever felt like an ant, spotted by this huge magnifying glass placed under the sun? You know that there's no use of running because any moment now, a ray of light will find its way pointing at your direction and zap you instantly. Thus leaving no trace of you. The good thing about it is, you'd get to be reincarnated and will live in this world once more as a grasshopper or a goat perhaps. Sounds like I just woke up from an unusual nightmare.

That's because I did have this nightmare recently but was able to control it. I learned that trick when I was in college. I had a series of nightmares that I was afraid to fall asleep. I developed insomnia that made me do weird things in the evening like "gardening". My mother thought that I was on drugs, I can't blame her though. I just can't figure out why I'm having those nightmares and how to stop them. I was so tired of the nightmares that in a scene where I was being chased by this flying demon, I just had enough of it. I stopped running and faced it with a sharp stare that sends a message (I'm not afraid of you anymore and I'm tired of running). Everything stood still and suddenly it disappeared. My body was not so stiff anymore that I was able to move. After that I was able to control my nightmares. A month after, a freshman asked me to make her term paper and that she'd pay me for it. It was such a coincidence that her topic was about nightmares, I found out then that you can actually control it. It was good to find some facts to support that experience.

I haven't had nightmares in a while and I just can't decipher the fact that this time I was an ant. Maybe I was an ant in my past life. An ant, really? ...But In reality, I've felt that feeling many times, however every time I do, a white fluffy cloud suddenly blocks the sun, preventing me from being zapped. Somehow miracles do happen in its simplest form and is encouraging us to continue with life's crazy adventure. A sign that the universe is giving us another chance to make some sense and change our lives for the better. Forgive me for saying something corny but there is some truth to it.

Somehow this picture is related to the story.....



This stone was found in the middle of a flower pot when I was doing my late night gardening. Weird things happen once in a while. Even though it doesn't possess supernatural powers (that got me disappointed for a while), still it was a gift, for me to keep.  :) :) :)







Comments

Popular Posts