Crazy Little... Never Mind

The word "crazy" according to the dictionary means "mad, especially as manifested in wild or aggressive behavior." Just the word that I was looking for   fit to describe (see the picture below) these two ladies excluding the one in the middle, don't mind her she's kinda boring.



Some friendships are not expected to blossom, despite our differences somehow we managed to get along. You will never truly know a person base on other people's judgment.

Getting to know them according to my "honest" observations.











Name: Airish Ocfemia
Age: Younger than me

Manita

I thought this woman was too much for me to handle. She complains a lot for the small reasons especially if she didn't get what she expected. 

Last december, I unluckily picked her as my "manita". The theme was something sexy worth P50.00 and God knows I had a hard time finding a gift for her. I completely forgot about that dreaded day and the closest idea of something sexy in mind was to buy her two bottles of fit 'n right.

I knew she was disappointed as she whined "ano ba yan!" acting like a spoiled brat but somehow I feel that this woman was just being real. I mean she knew that the person who gave her that gift would possibly hear her but she was not afraid to show her emotions. I find it cute and amusing. Instead we teased her by asking " Hey airish! What did you get?" She frowned  :( and answered "fit 'n right." 





Beautiful Inside and Out

Despite her past which I won't elaborate further, she remained strong and positive. Showing her bubbly personality she is always ready to face another challenge in a fun way.

You would normally think that she's maarte (finicky or by extension pretentious) but she's not. She just likes to dress up and wear make up and there's really nothing wrong with that.

She's one funny woman. It's always nice to be around with people who has a sense of humor. So don't be fooled by her kikay looks, she can eat a heavy meal at Mang Inasal and can finish three cups of rice and order halo-halo after. :)



h. 

How To Find Your One True Love

I was reading this book "How To Find Your One True Love" by Bo Sanchez and as she saw the book, she got interested and asked permission to borrow it. 

It simply shows that she's just like any other girl who dreamed of finding someone intelligent enough to see her worth. What more can a guy ask for, she's beautiful, funny, smart and most importantly she has a big heart. 

So, think again boys.

I wish that she'd find her one true love. Hopefully someone will make this wish come true. :)




This is the part where I have to introduce another pretty friend. I hate this part. Just kidding. :)



Name: Dulce Amor Carupo
Age: Younger than me

Strange Phone Call

It all started when she took a strange phone call and she was speaking in a language that sounded familiar to me. As I listened to the conversation unintentionally (I can't help it since she's just beside me), I got all excited since I immediately concluded that she was Bisaya (someone who speaks Cebuano or Bisaya). After she ended the call the rest was pretty obvious. We were speaking in tongues/chinese, that's how our office mates would call it since they can't understand it. 




A Little Bit of Dulce

Aside from the fact that she likes to take pictures with someone else's birthday cake \/, :), she's also a daddy's girl like me. Her story is different since she's the only girl in the family. Her father likes to call her their "unica hija." Her father was a former boxer and her mother was a teacher. She's got that confidence that no one else has. She's not afraid to speak her mind if she knows that she is right. She's noisy but bearable :). She laughs out loud even at funerals. Crazy! Hmmmm... What else? ohhhh! She taught me how to use the vending machine. I'm usually a tea drinker but after becoming a master of using the vending machine, I got addicted to coffee that I visited the vending machine a number of times. Somehow I always knew that she was a bad influence. We took the bus from Naia Airport to Cubao without paying for our fare. Every time the ticket inspector passes by, we'd pretend to be asleep. When we got off the bus it was raining, Dulce instructed to run as she opened her umbrella. We ran as fast as our legs can manage while laughing our hearts out. It was crazy but fun at the same time. Sa tinuod lang kulbaan jud ko ato bah, Boang jud ning dulce oh. ( Honestly I was really nervous at that time, dulce was just crazy). 





Notice how our teeth are clenching, tired of waiting as dulce takes the picture. Hurry up dulce, click it already!


This here is a story of friendship. :) :) :) Saba diha! (Shut Up already)





Comments

Popular Posts