Little Lu-Lu Likes to Immitate

I slept early today and so I woke up early. I snuggled underneath the sheets as I covered the soles of my feet, it's raining and it felt good not to be in a hurry for a change. Yawning as I stretched my body like a cat, I didn't quickly jumped out of bed like I used to. I lied in there for a while and thoughts rush in like water released from a dam. When I look back at my childhood years, I can't help but laugh as each memory flashes on the ceiling projected from my medium size, pink and curly brain. 

When I was young, I used to imitate the movies and cartoon shows that I watched. I would like to share some of those memories with you and it all started the day before I reach puberty. ^_^

Like any other child I was fund of watching cartoons and "Dexter's Laboratory" was one of my favorites. So I thought of digging an underground laboratory, that way I'll have my own hideout. In my mind it was pretty cool, so I went to our backyard and brought a shovel, I started digging but with my thin and small body as a child, I only dug a "hole" not a tunnel. So eventually I gave up and went back inside. My mother was wondering why I ate so fast during lunch at that time, maybe I used up all my strength digging that hole that I got so hungry.

I saw another scene where a cat was chased by a dog over a cliff and the cat landed safely using an umbrella as its parachute. I thought and said to my self "Yeahhh, I could do that". I took the largest black umbrella available at our house. I went to the roof top of our two story apartment type building. I looked down and thought it was too high for an experiment. So I change my mind and planned to jump from the roof of our one story house instead, just beside the building. I climbed the jack fruit tree and reached the roof. I looked down, held my breath and jumped. I defied gravity and broke my ankle after. ouch! I learned that reality hurts and that it would be nice to be trap in a magical world once in a while.

Thinking about it now makes me laugh, I learned the hard way as a child and I'm glad I did.  ^_^   

Comments

Popular Posts