Dreams are My Reality

I had the most wonderful dream that it felt so good when I woke up. I felt the urge, and I just had to write this down.

In my dream, I was an ordinary girl trying to make a difference in this world. I was inventing some sort of cream, a body cream to be exact, that will make anyone fly. The amazing part of that dream was, I remembered every detail of it. Every feeling and emotion that I felt in that dream seem rather real. Then the most awaited part happened, I was preparing for some tests and I spread the cream all over my skin. Everything was ready, I even had goggles on. I just cant figure out though, why I had a "red cape" tied around my neck. I'm sorry readers I can't do anything about my lame costume in that dream. Maybe there was a hidden desire in me to become a super hero or something.

Anyway, I was having trouble lifting myself off the ground, not to mention that I was running around like a crazy person while holding my cape. Then it happened, I was flying and not a single word is fit to describe what I felt at that exact moment. I'm really glad that I had those goggles on with protective lenses and special rims, I was able to see clearly down below. You might be familiar with this situation in dreams where all of a sudden everything pops out naturally, it happened in my dream too.

Before I knew it sky scrapers were everywhere and I was flying from one building to another. I felt victorious but like any other dream you wake up and then, its all over. So much about flying and I already miss my costume. I'm back to the real world now and I have to drag myself out of bed just to go to work.

But still, I'm feeling good vibrations. We are far too young and clever to give up on our dreams. I'll start chasing it now even if I had to run around like a crazy person.    :) :) :)




Comments

Popular Posts