When Heartache Starts Fresh

As my coffee gets colder on this lonely thursday morning, months has passed when you suddenly left. I'm trying not to think about you, but avoiding thoughts of you seems to persist even more. It took so long for me to trust someone and yet you took my hope in heights and let it crashed. How can anyone just walk in and out of someone's life, just like that. We used to have something so beautiful, or was I the only one who thought of it that way. This strange pain, that you left in my chest is now fading. A sign that I am healing but it's taking so long. If I had known that you would bring me heartache, will my life be any different?


Your words, it's  like a broken record, playing on repeat.  I guess the time has come for me to say goodbye to you, my "almost lover". You'd never be happy anyway if you had stayed. Letting each other be, would still be the best option. To be much more happier is the feeling that might transform after this, there's still hope, I know. It's just not right to panic with such pain. This suffering will end eventually and YES it is forgivable.


I just had to write these feelings down, just trying to convince myself that I'll feel better soon. Thanks for dropping by... :)




Comments

Popular Posts