Electrifying

Yesterday, I was cleaning my room and was very busy trying to make it -- atleast a better place to live in. I've been wanting to put a lantern beside my bed for such a long time now and finally I decided to work on it.

So I was tinkering with the light bulb with its wires and all, when suddenly I got electrocuted. It came as a shock at first but I felt so alive all of a sudden (children please don't try this at home). :) ...I felt electricity distributed  in each cell of my body, how wonderful it is to be alive. I have been waiting for the right moment to live my life to the fullest, never realizing that I can definitely start, NOW. I still don't have enough money, I still have a long way to go and this may sound corny but I can't help it, I still haven't met my "One True Love". :) All these reasons that has stopped me from living life to it's fullest will not stop me now.

I know that what happened yesterday was way too far to be considered as a matter of life and death but it definitely electrified my life. I mean literally. hehei... We can all be happy even in our own little ways. Suddenly It's not about who I was, but who I am at this very moment and will be in the future. I really hope that we all live our lives in our own unique way, be happy for others success and stop comparing each other's lives.








Seeing this lantern hanging as it shed some light already makes me feel happy. I have successfully created something that once was only a thought. This might be petty to some, but for me it is worth being electrocuted. :)








Stop waiting and start living...   :)






Comments

Popular Posts