A Love Story In the Making: A Summer to Remember

A story to tell. A story of love...... How Mae Vergara and Uvee Rollie Uy met.

How I See it
Being the guitar man that he is Yobe fell in love with Mae as he saw her holding the guitar.




So he did everything to win the girls heart. Mae fell in love eventually because Yobe is just so handsome that she can't resist his charms.









They were crazy about each other. They kissed and hugged in public places.. hehei enough already.. Moving on to the real story.









This is what really happened... :)

The first Encounter

I still remember when I introduced them. Mae just got back from Cebu and we haven't seen each other in a while so I decided to invite her for a drink, together with some friends. I asked permission from Yobe if its okay to bring a friend and that I would like to introduce her to a girl. He responded jokingly "its okay as long as she's pretty ", hehei. The moment they saw each other I felt their connection, and as our drinking session continues, their attraction for each other was slowly building.

Their First Kiss

I was getting tipsy, when I saw them kissed. I witnessed their eyes gazing at each other, it wasn't some kiss that normally happens under the influence of alcohol but it was something deeper, something that is hard to explain. If I would describe that moment, it was in slow motion. Call me weird but I believe in signs. I remember what my philosophy teacher told us about true love and soul mates, that everything is and will be in slow motion. This is basing on the fairy tale point of view, some may doubt it and since I was under the influence of alcohol and got tipsy at that time I had doubts myself. I totally forgot about it but the next day I ask Mae if it wasn't just my imagination that I saw them kissed last night. She confirmed that they did, hehehe.. :) and so their story started with a kiss.

Yobe was Persistent

Unfortunately, Mae had a boyfriend at that time but Yobe was so eager to woo Mae and so I became their official matchmaker. I did not force Mae to break up with her boyfriend neither promise Yobe that Mae will be his, nothing like that happened. The universe was just on their side. In time Mae and her boyfriend were over. I told Yobe the news when we went to relax with some friends at Lawis a cold spring in our hometown. He felt hopeless and had some thoughts of not pursuing Mae. I told him "Bo-anga jud nmu bo, Chansa na nmu ni, sirado man ang purtahan sa karon pero abri man sad ang bintana" (Crazy Yobe, this is your chance, a door might not be opened yet, but a window is) hehehe, I hope my translation is correct. Maybe the venue was helpful and gave him peace of mind that also made him change his mind to pursue Mae for the second time. So much about thinking,Yobe followed his heart. She was the only exception.

The Ultimate Sign

This sign is just based on my own point of view but it was never a figment of my imagination. This will also not determine their fate as husband and wife but let me tell you what happened anyway. :)

Mae and I worked together in a fine dining Restaurant in Iligan City. One Sunday, our boss decided that we all go to work since it was father's day and a lot of guest will surely come. I only slept for 2 hours since I joined the drinking session Saturday night and decided to go home early in the morning. We passed by a church and Yobe decided to buy 3 pink roses for Mae, isn't that sweet and thoughtful of him. I was in charge of giving the flowers. At work I gave it to Mae and then placed it in an empty jar of coffee with ice cold water. Such ignorance and stupidity indeed; guests started coming and when I glanced at the flowers it was slowly dying. Worried as hell, I immediately took the flowers out of the water cut each stem and placed them back in the jar with tap water, hoping that the flowers will not wither. We got even busier and night came, we checked the flowers and two of them intertwined. There's your sign, the powerful force of love, when all else fails their love will never fail. They just need to hold on to each other when times get tough.

Creating Love

And Benjamin was created out of love. hehei..
Benjamin cuter than ever

 They continue to create love, time after time and hopefully for the many years to come. To make the long story short Summer Came and in April 4, 2013 they finally decided to tie the Knot.

Excited Mae
Till death do Us Part

















Happy Faces


                                                             Next chapter in the making.

      Best wishes me amigos. I love you both.. :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
thank you so much my friend balotoy... this means so much for us. i love you my friend...
ma touch man sad ta bo.. your so welcome my friend.. :)wab you
Anonymous said…
ayos lu nalingaw ko sa imo story.,. at least napangitaan nimo ug buotan nga partner si putot... e regards nalang ko sa ila lu... sunod ako love story napud ang e post diri sa imo blog ha..hehehe
ikaw ni rc boy? hehei I am humbled.. thanks! If naa koy details about your love story.. why not.. hehei salamat sa pag bisita sko blog.. :)
RCboy said…
yeah it's me... ayaw nalang lu kay la klaro ako love story kay katag2,,hehehe...
well i like your blog lu... keep it up.. makalingaw imo mga articles
wehew.. ma compile ra nato you lovelife r's.. :) hehei thank you so much!
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts