Spellbound

For days my thoughts wandered into a not so recent memory when my weary soul dipped in the clean and refreshing  waters of Tinipak river. The moment I closed my eyes, true happiness descends as my mind drifts into nothingness. Free from worries and fears of the future.


Ahhhhh... That moment when you truly experience nature, even amidst all the chaos, somehow, you're always connected. In the simplest things like drinking jasmine tea, eating your favorite fruit or admiring a beautiful flower in bloom.






Yes! As promised, I went back with some friends and together we ventured into a journey of laughter and new experiences.






I'm just grateful that we had enough time to spend in the healing waters of Tinipak river during my second visit.



The trail we took was different and shorter compared to my last visit. We never did get to see the bamboo forest or the wide display of swaying cogon grass and not to mention the mini waterfalls. But it was all good since we finished the trek early.



When I think about it, I felt strange but enjoyed that day so much. Out there, simple moments like finding a black snail, building a pool by piling rocks and just lay there, watching the river flow in the embrace of surrounding trees and mountains while listening to nature's soundtrack. It's pure bliss. I know I'll always remember even not distinctly but I'll recall the dreamy thoughts and pleasant feelings this adventure has given me.


I'm still under its spell...

<3

Comments

Popular Posts