What Happens After the Weekend?

Evenings are great especially on nights when the moon is full. I could stare at it like a moth drawn into its light. I then close my eyes and take a deep breath; it simply creates a well of gratitude and peace within me, overflowing…. that sometimes I can actually feel God Himself.

Sometimes, a thought starts to play in my head about a higher Intelligence watching over us. I may not be religious but I know in my heart that there is a God. Life is an amazing journey. I’ve made a lot of mistakes and wrong choices back then and I still can’t get the hang of it until now but it’s ok!

Life is short and transient as they say so I try not to dwell in the past. We just can’t help it, as we go through life a wave of change simply comes crashing down on us once in a while. We might as well welcome it with a J.

Ohhhhhhhh.... how optimistic me… :P
You’d be surprised too on how optimistic you can be about life if you give it time to grow on you…


This is what normally happens after a nice relaxing weekend… J Be kind to yourself…<3 <3 <3

Comments

Popular Posts